Associate Client Specialist
The Associate Client Specialist will be responsible for supporting our Client Team in giving our client's the most incredible service. The ACS will be committed to Cultivating The Passion Of Our Clients. We are looking for someone who fits our culture, core values and wants to grow with our team. Please review below for the role description. If you think it's a fit, please follow the instructions at the bottom to apply.
- Managing our Deposit System.
- Processing Receipts To Finance Software.
- Processing Advances To Clients.
- Answering Client Team Phone Calls & Forwarding.
- Verifying Invoices (Both Phone & Electronically).
- Manage Collection System Of Client Invoices.
- Requesting & Collecting Documentation From Clients.
- Analyzing Documents.
- Performing Credit Searches.
- Special Projects For Client Team Or Other 12five Team.
- Miscellaneous Client Team Tasks.
- Very Data & Detail Driven.
- Speaking Compassionately With People That May Be Frustrated.
- Stretches Of Focus On Computer Related Tasks.
- Not Working In A Large Office Environment.
Characteristics Person Should Possess:
- Highly Self Motivated
- Ability To Focus When Working Remotely
- Fit Our Core Values
- High Attention To Detail
- Great Communication & Writing Skills
- Ability To Manage Multiple Projects At Once
- Optimistic Attitude Toward Work & Life
- Autonomous - Can Work Under Limited Supervision
- Ability To Work On A Small Team
- Ability To Use Mac OS
- Understanding Of Google Apps Suite
- Knowledge Of Asana Project Management System Is A Plus
- Between $38-$45k to start, depending on experience.
- Bonus of up to 30% of base salary, once with 12five for a calendar year.
- Gym Membership
- Rail Cost To & From Work
- Mobile Phone Cost
- Monthly Massage Credit
- Online Learning & Book Credit
- Work From Home Flexibility
How To Apply:
Please read through the instructions very closely to be considered a candidate for this role.
- Click this form and fill out the necessary information and then attach your resume to this form. Do not attach a cover letter.
- In lieu of a cover letter, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief description about why you think you'd be a fit at 12five. Be creative, we love that!
- We will review all applications and try to respond within 5 business days. We will do our best to respond to everyone, but if you don't hear from us within 10 business days, then you did not make it to the next stage in the process.
- If you do hear back from us, we will provide additional instructions on the next stage in the process.
- Please note that this is a multi-stage hiring process and will take some time to complete. We thank you for your patience.